A Sweet Treat
Just wanted to share this little treat today:
Looks good, doesn’t it! It is good. Here’s how to make it.
- 1 10-ounce package of frozen sliced strawberries (or another frozen fruit)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
Just combine the frozen fruit and sugar in a blender or food processor. Process until the fruit is roughly chopped. While the processor is still running, slowly pour in the heavy cream and blend until it’s thoroughly mixed. Serve immediately, or freeze for up to one week.
My favorite variation is using frozen sliced peaches. My family also likes making this with mixed frozen berries.
So, got 5 minutes? Make yourself a sweet treat, then grab a sweet love story, curl up and enjoy the summer’s day.
More treats to enjoy:
- Recipe: Berry Crisp Parfaits (wayfair.com)
- Cheese Cake with Strawberry Sauce (cookathonrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Unusual Uses for Greek Yogurt (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- Ice cream treats for August (aurorasentinel.com)