Avast, Ye Mateys!
I’m not telling yet who this week’s author is, but here’s a little hint for you:
As a little girl, she met Jim Hawkins, Dr. Livesey, Squire Trelawney, and Long John Silver in the pages of Treasure Island, and knew she wanted to be a storyteller, too.
She still revisits her childhood friends, re-reading Treasure Island every year.
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Take a look at the cover art for our guest author’s book. She’ll be sharing a few words about the book and what it means to her.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing her book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss her feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up her week’s visit with a giveaway. Throughout the week, you’ll have chances to enter each day.
And now…let me leave you with this enticing little bit of advice from the book our guest author will be sharing: