I’ll Take Romance Novels for $400.00, Alex
Here’s a little something about this week’s guest author that you might find interesting:
“I have a secret hobby. I try out for game shows.My latest was Million Second Quiz. I didn’t make the show, maybe next time.
When I was young, my father used to take me to New York for the day. He’d get tickets for the game shows and other talk shows.
One of my most vivid memories is when he took me to see Bozo, The Clown, and I kissed him on the nose. All of the children were encouraged to do so. Believe me, I didn’t want to go anywhere near him. The funny thing is that I had a fear of clowns. Luckily, I’ve outgrown my childhood fears.”
Can you guess who she is?”
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book she’s sharing. She’ll also tell “the story behind the story” — what led her to write the book.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss her feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with a giveaway. Throughout the week, you’ll have chances to enter each day.
And now…let me leave you with this enticing little snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing: