Reach Out and Touch…
Here’s a little bit of information from this week’s guest author:
“For a year I lived right on the Bosphorus in a small town called Bebek, and took a ferry to my job at the only English-language publishing house in Istanbul.
The Bosphorus is part of a series of straits connecting the Black Sea to the Mediterranean and is a major shipping route. Since my apartment sat directly above the narrowest (less than half a mile) part of the strait, I could sit on my balcony and watch a huge oil tanker 250 feet wide pass so close I could almost reach out and touch the hull.”
Can you guess who she is?”
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book she’s sharing. She’ll also tell “the story behind the story” — what led her to write the book.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss her feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with a giveaway. Throughout the week, you’ll have chances to enter each day.
And now…let me leave you with this enticing little snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing: