Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Mate…
OK, I’ll stop singing now…and share a few fascinating facts about this week’s guest author.
She cared for orphaned and injured wildlife for seventeen years and would like to get involved again. Kangaroos are her favorite to raise.
While studying for her environmental degree, her lecturers thought her great for community consultation roles but she couldn’t think of a worse job – all those people!
She’s always preferred to play with boys, and at parties you’ll still find her standing with the men rather than sitting and gossiping with the girls.
Think you know who she is? Check back tomorrow to find out the identity of this week’s guest and see what story she’ll be sharing.
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book she’s sharing. She’ll also tell “the story behind the story” — what led her to write the book.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss her feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with a giveaway. Throughout the week, you’ll have chances to enter each day.
And now…let me leave you with this enticing little snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing: