This author has loved reading since she was old enough to hold a book in her lap. While her friends were out playing, she was generally curled up nearby falling down rabbit holes, catching second stars to the right, and stepping through wardrobes into mysterious lands and countless adventures. When those stories ended, she made up her own and kept going. This later on translated into a strong passion for writing that has helped her keep her feet on the ground while her head stayed firmly in the clouds. Lover of Dr. Pepper, all things chocolate, and Duran Duran, she firmly believes that when sleeping women wake…mountains will move.
Think you know who she is? Check back tomorrow to find out the identity of this week’s guest and see what story she’ll be sharing.
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book she’s sharing. She’ll also tell “the story behind the story” — her personal thoughts on writing the book.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss her feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with a giveaway. Throughout the week, you’ll have chances to enter each day.
And now…let me leave you with this enticing little snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing: