Don’t Mess with this Author!
She holds a 2nd-degree Black Belt in the American Taekwondo Association.
She was born in Wichita, Kansas, later earned a BBA degree in Economics from Sam Houston State University, and every since she was a young girl, she’s wanted to become president of the United States.
Just for fun, here are her top 5 favorite films — in order.
- The Wizard of Oz
- Men in Black 1 and 2
- Bad Boys 1 and 2
Think you know who she is? Check back tomorrow to find out the identity of this week’s guest and see what story she’ll be sharing.
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book she’s sharing. She’ll also tell “the story behind the story” — her personal thoughts on writing the book.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss her feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with links you can use to keep in touch.
And now…let me leave you with this enticing little snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing: