Another Tuesday Tease!
My second guest author loves reading historical romance. She especially loves watching films like Jane Austen movies or anything that depicts time periods from the Middle Ages to the Victorian era. Romance, of course, is necessary. She has watched Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves (the one with Kevin Costner) too many times to count. She enjoys a little humor now and then too. The Princess Bride, however silly, is one of her favorite movies.
Check back tomorrow to find out the identity of this week’s Guest #2 and see what story she’ll be sharing.
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book she’s sharing. She’ll also tell “the story behind the story” — her personal thoughts on writing the book.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss her feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with links you can use to keep in touch.
And now…let me leave you with this little snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing: