Nothing Runs Like a Deere
Growing up on a farm, I spent a lot of time out in the hayfields and irrigating dreaming up tales of romance. A Farm Girl at heart, I adore cute shoes right along with cowboy boots, am utterly smitten with Captain Cavedweller, and have an ongoing love affair with chocolate. John Deere tractors and sales at Nordstroms make my heart pitter-patter.
Any ideas on who she is?
Check back tomorrow to find out the identity of this week’s guest and see what story she’ll be sharing.
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book she’s sharing. She’ll also tell “the story behind the story” — her personal thoughts on writing the book.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss her feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with links you can use to keep in touch.
And now…let me leave you with this little snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing: