There’s Something Fishy Going on!
Here’s a bit of information about this week’s guest author:
I was born and raised on the East Coast of the US. That means anywhere from Maine to the Florida Keys. I developed a love of almost anything fish, bivalve and exoskeleton that lives in the ocean. So, you might say if given a choice I’d live on a seafood diet.
Any ideas on who this week’s guest author is?
Check back tomorrow to find out the identity of this week’s guest.
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book our author is sharing. You’ll also be able to read “the story behind the story” — personal thoughts on writing the book.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss this feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with links you can use to keep in touch.
And now…let me leave you with this little snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing: