You Are Going on a Long Journey…
“You are going on a long journey…”
This week’s guest author has certainly heard those words a few times. She’s moved twelve times in her life — so far — both within the country as well as to another country. If things work out the way she wants, she will move exactly another two times. Maybe all the changes of location are the reason why journeys play such an important role in her books.
Any ideas on who this week’s guest author is?
Check back tomorrow to find out the identity of this week’s guest.
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book she’ll be sharing. You’ll also be able to read “the story behind the story” — the author’s personal thoughts about writing the book.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss her feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with links you can use to keep in touch.
And now…let me leave you with this little snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing: