“I Left My Heart…”

“…in San Francisco”

 San Francisco Bay Area

And now for a few words from our guest author:

 

 I spend about 75% of my time in the culturally rich, politically liberal, and ethnically diverse San Francisco Bay Area (close to San Jose, California), and split the other 25% of my life in rural northeastern California, where the only houses of worship are Christian-based (yikes, no synagogues or mosques!), and 80% of the registered voting population are right-wing GOP or Tea-Party conservatives.

 

Any ideas on who this week’s guest author is?

 

 

Check back tomorrow to find out the identity of this week’s guest.

Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:

  • Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book she’ll be sharing.  You’ll also be able to read “the story behind the story” — the author’s personal thoughts about writing the book.
  • Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
  • Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today.  You won’t want to miss her feature post.
  • Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
  • Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with links you can use to keep in touch.

And now…let me leave you with this little  snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing:

 

“We could throw ourselves a kinky mile-high party.”

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: