Her Royal Highness…Almost
This author grew up on a farm and loves dogs. She restores antique furniture and wind movement clocks. She is a wildlife artist and her paintings are displayed in such places as a university law library, schools, doctor’s offices, and veterinary offices. Her father was once asked by the King of Tonga for her hand in marriage as one of his wives.
Check back tomorrow to find out the identity of this week’s guest author.
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book she’ll be sharing. You’ll also be able to read “the story behind the story” — the author’s personal thoughts about writing the book.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss her feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with links you can use to keep in touch.
And now…let me leave you with this little snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing: