Hot Chocolate and Cozy Mysteries
Have you solved the mystery yet?
Who IS this week’s guest author?
And now for a few words from our guest author:
When I’m not busy writing or playing chauffer to my kids I enjoy reading Mysteries, Romances, and YA fiction. I love sitting on my front porch with a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate and losing myself in a great book. I also like to listen to music and never miss an episode of NCIS.
Any ideas on who this week’s guest author is?
Check back tomorrow to find out the identity of this week’s guest.
Here’s a quick look at what will be happening throughout the week:
- Wednesday: Our guest author’s identity will be revealed along with the cover art for the book she’ll be sharing. You’ll also be able to read “the story behind the story” — the author’s personal thoughts about writing the book.
- Thursday: Find out more! Our guest author will be sharing the book blurb with you…and not just in 25 words or less! You can read the blurb and find out what this story is all about.
- Friday: Our guest author takes center stage today. You won’t want to miss her feature post.
- Saturday: Come back today for excerpts from this week’s book.
- Sunday: Our guest author will be wrapping up the week’s visit with links you can use to keep in touch.
And now…let me leave you with this little snippet from the book our guest author will be sharing: